Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Surgical Day Unit
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Private Hospital based in Leinster in recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager II for their Surgical Day Ward.
As a member of the nurse management team, the post of CNM2 holds a pivotal role with regard to service planning, co-ordinating, and managing activity and resources within the department.
The CNM2 will co-ordinate and lead in the implementation and provision of quality care, whilst also promoting a culture of open communication and best practice, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registered General Nurse with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Minimum 2 years Management experience, with 2 years experience in a Surgical Day Unit desirable.
- Management Qualification preferable or eagerness to undertake same.
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and change management skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of HR policies and procedures i.e. Microsoft.
- Will play an active role in the continuous improvement programme in the hospital using lean tools and methodology.
For more information on this exciting role please call me Chloe Hos on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or apply directly.