Clinical Nurse Manager 2- Disability Services
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager II for a Disability Service in Co. Wexford. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNM I looking for the next step in their career, or a CNM II looking for a change.
The post holder will support children/ young people from the age of 0-18 years and their families, presenting with complex developmental delays and/or complex disabilities requiring nursing intervention. The CNM2 will work as part of an interdisciplinary team to deliver high quality clinical nursing services.
- Be a registered Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)- General/Paediatric/Disability Nurse
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience with a minimum of 2 years' experience working in children's disability services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to network in the community.
- An understanding of the Progressing Disabilities Services model and a willingness to work in promoting this model within your role
- Flexible & responsive to a child & family-centred approach focusing on assessing, planning, providing intervention & facilitation to the individual needs of the child.
- Full drivers licence and willingness to drive as part of role & with access to own mode of transport.
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Have undertaken or give an undertaking to complete an appropriate course directly related to this role that is comparable to Academic Qualifications at Level 8 or above of the Irish National Qualification Framework (NFQ).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Poppy Smullen, Senior Recruitment Consultant,Nursing Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel:086-780 8835 M: for more information.