Clinical Centre Manager
FRS have partnered with one of Ireland's Leading Mental Health Charities to support them in their recruitment of a Clinical Manager for their centre in Dublin. This a fantastic opportunity to step up into a Management role within a Mental Health Setting.
If you are a qualified Psychologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Psychotherapist then we want to speak to you. We are looking for someone with a Strong Mental Health Background who can hit the ground running as the Clinical Lead in the South Dublin centre.
This is a permanent, full-time position. In this role you will be leading a Trans-disciplinary team that offers support services to young adults who are affected by mental health difficulties.
Responsibilities of Clinical Manager:
- Look at the area of risk within the centre and make sure that risk management strategies are implemented.
- Provide Clinical Supervision to staff within the centre
- You will be required to have your own small case load of clients
- Ensuring all staff input notes into databases
- Monitoring performance of all employees to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Collaborate with Services Manager to ensure centre runs Smoothly & Efficiently
- PhD in clinical/counselling/educational psychology
- OR CORU Registered Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
- OR ICP/IACP Registered Psychotherapist
- OR Mental Health Nurse
- Atleast 5 years' experience working within a Mental Health Setting is essential
- Experience in Clinical Supervision is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Risk Assessments is essential
- Driving Licence & access to transport also essential.
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Flexible Working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Attractive Salary Package on offer.
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment. (Ts & Cs apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746.