Clincial Specialist CT Radiographer
Looking to join a world class state of the art CT Department in Dublin?
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer, to join a Growing Dynamic, Supportive Radiology Team.
The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
My client has a fantastic reputation for providing exceptional care in a compassionate atmosphere.
To be successful in your application for this Fantastic opportunity, I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Hold a Higher Diploma in CT or its equivalent supported by a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a broad range of CT examinations ora minimum of 6 years recent experience working in CT
- Registration with CORU
- Have proven Clinical, Leadership, Managerial & Customer Care skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
My client's benefits:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.