Client Support Executive
The role works with advisers in support of the core business, where you will work under the direction of a Financial Planner/Advisor.
You will support the Financial Planner/Advisor and perform several of the necessary tasks in developing a financial plan for clients including:
- Gathering financial statements and records from the client.
- Reviewing the client's financial records and using PortfolioMetrix custom software, Wealth Explorer™, to start the process of creating and modelling different possible financial scenarios.
- Assisting the Financial Planner/Advisor in preparing the presentation of the information to the client and being on hand to support the Financial Planner/Advisor and answer any questions and concerns that a client may have.
- Assisting the Financial Planner/Advisor to implement any recommendations via our network of investment platforms both in Ireland and internationally; follow up with the client to assist with the implementation and on an ongoing basis to monitor progress; and assist in the preparation of periodic progress reports and to help making changes to the plan over time.
- Support Financial Planner/Advisor in serving clients by preparing for meetings, investment research, making preliminary financial planning recommendations, and coordinate marketing events.
- Research financial databases and products that match clients' needs
- Keeping the CRM records up to date and accurate in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Monthly reviews for Global Wealth/Ethical Financial clients
- Assisting with account opening and compliance requirements for Global Wealth/Ethical Financial clients.
- General office administration, backup and support as required.
- Knowledge and Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Very good IT skills
- A numerate mind that is interested in investments, financial planning, personal finance, taxation
- Strong intellect with a high level of commercial and financial acumen
- The ability to work in a smaller, entrepreneurial organisation
- Ability to communicate sometimes complex concepts in a simple and engaging manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An appreciation of sales
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of your work.
- You can deliver quality in a positive and influential style.
- You are accurate in your work and able to prioritise and deliver at speed. You have high integrity and evoke trust and openness in those you deal with.
- Financial Services experience in Fund Accounting, a Trustee company, an Insurance company or professional services firm (for example tax or accounting) would be considered an advantage.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum requirement: 2:1 Degree (numeric degree focused on Finance and Investments or a degree supported by further financial training or qualifications).
- Beneficial: QFA - Qualified Financial Adviser or CFP - Certified Financial Planner (or in training) and/or a relevant Post graduate degree
- The successful applicant will be expected to undertake the QFA qualification at a minimum.
The package will reflect the experience and ability of the successful candidate.