Client Services Representative/Customer Service
Employment Engagement Consultant/Client Services Representative/Customer Service
Based in Co.Waterford
Experience in a target driven role with strong admin & IT skills is essential
- Work with a caseload of customers, assess their current situation, challenges, and requirements by-face to face meetings, phone calls, online meetings, and emails.
- Support your customer in creating a Progression Plan and provide advice, guidance, and support for your customer during their initial weeks of employment.
- Be in regular contact with your customer to review their progress and agree on any follow-up or actions required.
- Identify, structure, and recommend vacancy and training solutions to meet the specific needs of your customer.
- Liaise with our Employer Services department to recommend customers for specific client roles.
- Complete a high level of administrative tasks daily in line with individual, company targets/KPIs and Data Protection requirements.
- Present and facilitate workshops as well as delivering presentations to groups of customers as required.
- Have an outstanding level of customer service skills, empathy and resilience, strong organisational skills, ability to multitask while working within a target driven, process and quality focused work environment.
As an Employment Engagement Consultant, you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience of working within a call-centre, sales, retail, recruitment, or customer facing environment.
- Demonstrable track record of strong administrative abilities and of achieving/exceeding work targets/kpi's.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems.
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Fluent written and spoken English and a second language would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
- Standard Leaving Certificate is essential.
- 3rd level certificate/diploma/degree is desirable but not essential.