Client Relationship Change Manager
Exciting new role within the Early Learning, Care and School Aged Childcare operating System*
The Client Relationship Change Manager will play an integral role in responding to any Government decisions following publication of the review of Early Years Systems, structures and operating systems, ensuring a coherent and co-ordinated approach is being taken to effective service delivery.
Key areas of responsibilities:
External Relationship Management
Service Offer Development
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to understand and deliver clear, focused reports, with the ability to influence actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver on parallel projects within tight time frames and with multi-disciplinary and cross Directorate participation.
- A proven ability to work with senior management, within a programme team, with Government departments and with project delivery agents;
- Strong understanding & experience of the early learning and care and schoolage care operating system in Ireland
- Demonstration of good negotiations skills and ability to multi-task
- A well-developed knowledge of project management principles and techniques as well as demonstrating same;
- Experience of line management, motivating /leading a team and or directly
supervising others to complete significant projects
- Proficient in use of MS packages e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint; SharePoint applications and portals.
- Experience of leading and managing significant internal change management projects within your organisation
- Relevant qualifications and or experience in law or economics
- Experience of working with various stakeholders within and outside your organisation
- Experience of service delivery within disadvantaged communities