Client Management & Sales Executive
Client Management function
* Develop and build a strong relationship between the company and its clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and good client relationships
* Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied or to upsell other services
* Advise clients on creating effective/profitable processes
* Engage in day-to-day communications with clients; act as a main point of contact for the client, answer their questions, manage conflicts, and collect feedback.
* Contribute positively to the sales department and collaborate with internal teams, ie operations and accounts in addressing customers' needs.
* Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
* Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
* respond to sales inquiries by phone, electronically or in person
* follow up on sales activity
* make sales calls to new and existing clients
* generate and qualify leads
* source and develop client referrals
* monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
Customer service experience in a contact centre, hospitality, retail, online, or outbound sales environment would be an advantage.
* Proactive, friendly, and professional.
* You should have the ability to understand your customers' needs and build rapport with them.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and spoken English.
* Knowledge of current data protection legislation
* A great attitude
* To be open, a good listener and keen to learn new things.
* Leaving certificate or equivalent required, a degree is a plus but not essential.
* Experience using Microsoft Office.