Our client, with their head office based in Bruff, Co.Limerick are looking for a 'Client Coordinator' to join their team. The ideal candidate will be expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to Client Care.
You will be responsible for the rostering of their Care Team in Munster. This will require identifying/rostering the appropriately skilled staff to match their client's requirements. General administrative duties relating to Carers will also be part of this role.
Full time 9:00am-5:00pm permanent role. Hybrid options available.
*MUST BE AVAILABLE TO DO TRAINING IN THE OFFICE*
- Ability to roster homecare hours to care team while matching relevant skills and experience with each individual client care requirement
- Exhaust all avenues to ensure continuity of care to client when carer is absent
- Be the first point of contact to resolve rostering issues
- Monitor and review that all client data and carer data for relevance and accuracy
- Identify carers available through available tools and forward onto Care Manager
- Take responsibility that all company policy and procedures are followed and adhered to by carers. All deviation from company policy and procedures should be escalated to Homecare Supervisor or Care Manager in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring excellent quality care and support is delivered to clients on a daily basis, thus ensuring that all calls are covered when carers are on any leave of absence.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensure that they are consistently communicated and implemented within the Care Team.
- All carer/client data captured accurately on relevant system and escalated to Homecare Supervisor / Care Manager where relevant
- Geographical knowledge of Munster region
- Provision of cross cover for other client-co-ordinators
- HR Administration and liaise with the HR Manager on a regular basis
- Maintain both staff and client confidentiality at all times as per company policies and procedures and legislative requirements
- Ensure compliance of health safety and welfare requirements in line with both company policies and procedures and legislation
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager for the enhancement and development of the company goals.
- Must possess full driver's license
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Strong Organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working with Rostering systems is essential
Requirements of the role
- Must possess excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and people skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and to set deadlines
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Must be an effective team player
- Possess excellent verbal, written and time management skills
- A multi-tasker who can organise and prioritise all aspects of this role.