Clerical / Payroll Officer Mullingar
Our client based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath is currently recruiting for a temporary Clerical Officer Grade 3 with payroll experience.
- Managing 3 pay groups with different deadlines
- Data input - processing invoices and other information through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases, processing of payroll
- Calculating timesheets and short-term payments for the finance department
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Previous experience in operating SAP systems
- Payroll experience and skills
- Data inputting and excel skills
- IT skills, experience in Word and Excel, developing and using documents
- Good attention to detail and a flare for number
- The ability to plan and organise workload to achieve quality results within required timescales
- Clerical experience and general admin skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and use initiative to deliver service
This is a 4-day week position on a temporary week to week basis with an immediate start.