Clerical Officer Tullamore
We are currently recruiting for a temporary clerical officer for our client based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Our client specialises in recreation development, Operational Programmes and Business Development Programmes.
- Data Input and Word Processing
- Invoice processing
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers, answer telephone
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Distribution of information
- Formulating and maintaining databases
- Production of letters and memos, rapports, proposals and charts
- The ability to plan and organise workload to achieve quality results within required timescales
- The ability to effectively use IT systems
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deal with internal /external customers with confidence
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and use initiative to deliver service
- Experience of using internal computer network systems and file management systems.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.