Clerical Officer - Part-Time - Castlerea Co. Roscommon
*** In partnership with the HSE ***
I'm currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer to join a busy team in Castlerea, Co. Roscommon
This is a Temporary, part-time role, with immediate start.
- Responsible for the organisation and co-ordination of clinics for any department, including referral appointments for patients, chart tracking, filing, and responding to patient queries
- Dictaphone typing and managing all department correspondence
- General office duties including, photocopying, scanning, typing, filing make and receive phone queries as requested, organise post
- Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence are uploaded and remain confidential
- Ensure all records are maintained to the appropriate standards including GDPR and HSE Consent Policy.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical lead when required.
- Ensuring accurate attention to detail and consistent adherence to procedures within areas of responsibility
- Assist in the Planning, co-ordinating and directing of the daily operations depending on service needs
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- 14 hours per week
Skills and Experience:
- Previous clerical or medical secretary experience is an advantage
- Experience in a patient setting is desirable but not essential
- Flexible, adaptable, and well able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office
- Good customer service skills, pleasant and approachable
To apply, please upload our CV to the link provided below.