Clerical Officer - Mullingar
I'm currently recruiting for a number of Clerical Officers in Mullingar Co Westmeath.
- Cashier experience is desirable including receipting, maintaining cash reports, reconciliation of patient accounts and various daily cash receipts, end of day and month end reporting, petty cash management and other related cash office duties.
- To research, retrieve and collate records required for Freedom of Information/Data Protection/Administration Access requests in accordance with legislation and time frames.
- Liaise with patients, Consultant's, Solicitors, An Garda Síochána and all levels of staff
- Communicating with the public and responding to phone, email, and face-to-face queries.
- Maintaining records in an organised and efficient manner.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, reception desk duties, and making phone calls.
- Using IT regularly, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Typing letters, minutes and reports
- Previous clerical and invoicing experience required
- Medical typing skills desired
- Strong IT and data processing skills
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Good diary management skills
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below