Clerical Officer (HR Department) - Tullamore
*** In partnership with the HSE***
I'm currently recruiting for a number of Clerical Officers to join a busy HR Department in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- Preparation of packs for interviews, supporting the team in processing successful candidates for appointment i.e. seeking of relevant clearance documents, typing standard letters, dealing with post, answering the phone, scanning files and other tasks as required.
- Provide general admin duties for the HR department - scanning, printing, filing, letter distribution
- Creation and maintenance of employee files including preparation of contracts of employment and follow up of same - checking & verification of documentation, calculation of salary as well as providing support & assistance on other tasks & projects as required
- First point of contact for HR related queries
- Management of HR Databases including full reporting capabilities, data manipulation and analysis
- Full training on internal systems/processes will be provided
- Monday to Friday 37 hour week paying 12.74 euro per hour
- Third level Business/HR qualification
- CIPD qualified/part qualified desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral essential
- Excellent IT skills - proficient level in MS Word/Excel is essential
- Systems analytics experience desirable
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below.