Clerical Officer Grade III - Tullamore, Co. Offaly
On behalf of the HSE, we are currently looking for Clerical Officers Grade III to join the HSE in Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of area of responsibility
- Manage, maintain and oversee the managers diary and emails as required.
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant
- Production of routine correspondence e.g. appointment letters reports, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining waiting lists.
- Assembly of medical charts.
- Provision of a secretarial service to the nursing and medical team.
- Arrangement of vaccination clinics.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained
- Use appropriate technology to ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Ensure that archives and records are accurate and readily available
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation, records, etc
- Ensure line management is kept informed of issues
- Ensure that the service is kept informed and that their views are communicated to middle management.
- Organise and attend meetings as required
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare for circulation following meeting
- Ordering of goods/services and processing of invoices as required.
- Previous administration experience is required
- Must have excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Must have proficient IT skills, excel is essential
- Good numerical skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise and confident manner (written & verbal)
- Capable of working on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.