Clerical Officer Grade III - Mullingar
*** In partnership with the HSE ***
I'm currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer Grade III to join a busy team in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- Provide office support, answer queries and telephone service
- Responsible for managing sensitive data / GDPR
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Manage data - including maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records filing systems and records (computerised / paper copy)
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Undertake any other administrative support and assignments as directed
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with Line Manager as appropriate
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Typing up correspondence and file management
- Monday to Friday 37 hour week
- Previous clerical experience is essential
- Good communications skills and customer service skills
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and GDPR
- Proficient in Microsoft packages especially in excel
- Good data processing and reporting skills
- Capable of working in a busy environment, team on and own initiative
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below.