Clerical Officer Grade III - Mountmellic
*** In partnership with the HSE ***
I am currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer Grade III to join a busy department in Mountmellic, Co. Laois
- General clerical duties e.g. filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with emails, reception service duties, etc. under the supervision of a designated manager.
- Assist with the provision of a help desk facility, which will be managed via phone and email.
- Manage Data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, and interrogating, validating and processing data.
- Assisting the team with scheduling and arranging meetings where required.
- Attending meetings to write up comprehensive minutes and managing attendee's actions.
- Maintaining accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems in a thorough and organised manner.
- Assist in and/or prepare reports as necessary.
- Identify potential problems/inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate.
- Actively participate in innovation and change management in the approach to best practice within the Department.
- Maintaining high quality records.
- Undertake other assignments as directed.
- Comply with employer policies, protocols, procedures, and implement these as appropriate to the role.
- Any other administrative support as requested.
- Previous Clerical experience is essential
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite experience is required, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good data entry, processing of information and attention to details skills
- Excellent customer service skills, organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Immediately available
This is a Temporary, contract role, with immediate start.