I am urgently recruiting for a Clerical Support Officer on a temporary basis.
This role is based on site within the HSE.
The main purpose of the role is to support the administration process in a busy work environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide office support
- Manage data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, members of the public etc.
- Have a working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of HealthCare Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards etc and comply with associated employer protocols for implementing and maintaining these standards as appropriate to the role.
- You will need to be proficient in MS Excel and Word and Outlook
You will also need to a strong team player who is also able to work successfully on their and understand and take instructions.
You will need to clearly represent your previous clerical/administration experience.
This a month on month temporary position.
Please apply directly or if you would like to discuss the role and its requirements in more details please contact Stefan Moro on 086 042 7988