Claims Manager-Galway city
Monday-Friday 09:00am-05:00pm hybrid working options available once training is completed.
My client have grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Their objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
They're looking for an experienced and detail-focused Claims Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. You will have overall responsibility for the management of the claims function for a diverse range of products. You will be providing leadership to the teams delivering the claims services for all product lines, including travel insurance and vehicle warranty.
- Lead and manage the Claims Department, supporting staff to help maximise their potential
- Develop strategies and initiatives for providing a best-in-class service to our customers
- Assume responsibility for the technical and operational effectiveness of the Claims Teams
- Work with other members of management to support business transformation
- Continuously develop and operating procedures in the claims function
- Actively contribute to the management of key client relationships
- Minimum 4 years' experience of management within an insurance claims department
- Experience in leading teams to consistently exceed targets in claims handling metrics
- Strong working knowledge of insurance regulation and CIP qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience in analysing data and operational performance
- Compliance, project management or process improvement qualifications a distinct advantage
What They offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- Sickness benefits
- City-centre location