Claims Handler-Galway City(Hybrid working)
Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 with flexible hybrid working options.
Are you APA qualified? Have you experience working in the insurance industry?
We're looking for a committed and enthusiastic claims handler who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. The claims handler will ensure our customers and clients receive first class support and service. You, and your colleagues on the warranty team, will be responsible for ensuring claims and enquiries in relation to Warranty, Cosmetic Repair Insurance, Tyre Insurance and GAP Products are handled in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy and the Central Bank of Ireland's Consumer Protection Codes.
* To process claims under warranty products in accordance with service level agreements, policy entitlement and regulatory requirements
* Confident and professional phone manner to successfully provide support and meet customer needs
* Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction
* Provide advice to policy holders and/or dealers on warranty products
* Handle and process all claims, calls and queries from policy holders, motor dealers and repairers
* Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on warranty operating and IT systems
* Liaise with repairer on nature of claim, and validate claim under terms and conditions of policy
* Working proactively with service providers to ensure fair and efficient investigation and evaluation of liability and damage and agreeing appropriate repair, replacement or reimbursement
* Close liaison with motor rescue team, accounts dept. and warranty sales team
* Any other duties as required and instructed by the operations
* APA/CIP qualified
* Customer service orientated
* Empathetic and responsive to customers' needs and situations
* Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Office programmes e.g. Word / Excel
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong communication skills, articulate clearly, be empathetic and understanding
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems and fast paced environment