Civil Structural Engineer
2-4 years experience
A leading Laois based consultancy is looking to recruit a Civil Structural Engineer for a Laois based role with travel within the midlands. This will suit a recently qualified engineer who is looking to reside in Laois or the surrounding areas such as Carlow, Kildare, Offaly or North Tipperary.
This is an excellent position that will allow permanency in the midlands.
The essential requirements for this role include;
- Primary Degree in Civil, Structural Engineering or a related field
- 2-4 years experience
- Exposure to a consultancy preferred but not an eliminating factor
- Highly proficient in CAD and familiarity to Tedds software
- Excellent report writing skills
- Familiarity with defect engineering
- Willingness to attend site
- Full EU Driving Licence holder
- Fluent English
Please note this is a brief description of the Civil Structural Engineer role. This role is largely office based with occasional travel to sites as required for coordination duties and investigations.
If you are looking for a Civil Structural Engineering role with great diversity in the Midlands why not get in touch with Miriam at 085 2797250