Civil Foreman/ Site Manager
Contract: Full Time
Salary/Benefits: A competitive market leading salary and a strong benefits package are available for the right candidate.
FRS Recruitment are working alongside an established contractor who due to continued growth are now recruiting for a Civil Foreman/ Site Manager.
The role will be operating primarily in the Midlands / Dublin areas with projects ranging from commercial, industrial, civil, fit-out, pharma, and residential.
Work with and report to Project Manager and Senior Management.
Take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site.
Ensure the successful delivery of the project is on time and within budget.
Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally
communicated to the design team in timely manner.
Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site.
Management of subcontractors on site
Responsible for completion and issuing of daily/weekly project reports
- At least 10 years relevant experience.
- Full Irish Driving Licence.
- Experience in Traffic & Pedestrian Management but not essential.
- Good IT skills and computer literacy, proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.