Civil Engineering Technician
Civil Structural Design Technician
Full Time Permanent
Limerick is leaping. Buildings are going up and some even coming down. But more importantly business is flocking in across a wide range of sectors. A well established civil structural consultancy is looking to hire a Civil Structural Technician for a Limerick based role. This role is best suited to candidates with a civil and or structural background located in limerick or looking to relocate.
The role will involve office and site based duties inclusive of the following:
- Developing 2D and 3D drainage models with a team of civil structural design technicians and engineers
- Working as a part of a collaborative team to produce civil and structural drawings as required
- Assisting onsite inspections
- Coordination of civil structural design clashes using BIM
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Candidates with third level studies in Civil and or Structural Engineering
- 2 years plus experience within civil structural engineering
- Keen to work on civil structural draughting works
- Prior experience with drainage an advantage but not an eliminating factor
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or related software
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to work as a part of a proactive team
Please note this firm can offer a wide range of perks from extensive CPD to career development to Sports Social Club to Cycle to Work Scheme to Travel Saver Scheme to Pension Scheme to Death in Service Scheme to Group Health Cover Scheme to Paid Professional Memberships to Employee Assistance Programme and last but not least long term prospects!
This role may suit a recent graduate or someone looking to enter the Irish market with overseas experience.
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 056 7775549.