Civil Engineer Offaly
Semi State Organization
A leading state run organization is looking to recruit a Civil Engineer for an Offaly based role. This role will work on civil and structural aspects of engineering on both rehabilitation and decommissioning. It is ideally suited to those who have project management, cost management or value engineering experience within civil engineering.
This role will not be a boring role by any means. Every day will bring different challenges from drainage to construction.
This role is best suited to those who meet the following criteria;
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Located in proximity to Offaly, Laois, Longford, Westmeath
- Happy to take a site based role
- Looking for a 2 year fixed term contract position with a possible extension
- Keen to work on diverse projects from construction to decommissioning to development
- Commercially focused
- Cost management directed
- Key value engineering experience
- Looking to work for a semi state organisation away from the rat race of Dublin
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250. Please note client details will not be released without an updated copy of your CV.