Civil Design Engineer
Contract/Perm positions available
Are you a civil design engineer? Do you have the uncertainty of a remote position after COVID 19? Would you like to work remote on a permanent basis? Well I might have the answer.
A leading Belfast consultancy is looking to hire a number of Civil Design Engineers for remote work. The ideal candidates will have experience within any of the following sectors;
- Bulk Earthworks
- Roads projects
- Residential works
The ideal candidate will have experience with CAD and preferably other civils packages.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria;
- Relevant Third Level Qualification in Civil engineering preferably.
- 5 years plus experience
- Has worked on the above sectors in Ireland/UK preferably
- Has a portfolio of design works
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated
- Can work independently
- Can keep to strict guidelines
- Proven capability within civil engineering design
- Fluent English
- Can work without a work permit as this may suit on a contract basis
This firm offers a wide range of perks to all its staff members inclusive of pension, health insurance, cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this role please contact Miriam at 085 2797250 for further details. Please have examples of work prepared as they will be required at interview stage.