Our client, a specialist construction company, operating for over 20 years, has a reputation for work of the highest quality, efficiency on the ground and the ability to manage contracts on time. The client has secured prestigious contracts both in Ireland and throughout Europe. Due continued expansion they are seeking a Site Engineer to join their team for work in Sweden and other locations both in Europe and Ireland. .
Working closely with the Managing Director and the Development Manager, the Site Engineer will be responsible for all aspect of the day to day running of projects.
The responsibilities of the Site Engineer will include-
· Surveying of sites prior to and during construction stage using GPS
· Setting up and managing multiple sites
· Valuations of work in-progress
· Design of drainage work to be carried out on various sites
· Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are in place
· Ensuring all projects are adhering to agreed schedule
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
· Qualified Civil Engineer with 2years experience in construction and /or landscaping.
· Ability to manage a range of varying task simultaneously and meet deadlines
· A flair for problem solving
· Strong people management skills
· Experience of drainage work
· Experience of GPS or Total Station
This is a new position with our client and the successful candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package. Travel to sites in the UK and Europe will be required. Operation base is on the Kerry / Cork border.
Please contact Donal at 066-7143995 or email through link provided