Civil Design Engineer Water
Project Design Engineer
Full Time Permanent
In Ireland a day doesn't go by without a conversation around water. Too much or too little. We can all admit that we are heavily reliant on it to survive but what if you were a real water expert? Not the soft rain type but the water pipelines, waste water treatment or drainage type? That is what I am looking for.
A water project design engineer based in Limerick. Keen to work in Limerick in their home or a local office. Happy to work on water projects. Talk about water. Design water projects and maybe even drink water.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- Keen to work on water projects
- Keen to design water projects
- Based in Limerick or looking to relocate
- Experience with water pipelines, waste water treatment plants, repairs, drainage, stormwater or a relevant field
- IT Savvy
- Full driving licence
- Own vehicle
- Consultancy, contractor or specialist sub-contractor experience
If you are awash with water knowledge and experience why not apply? Or even if you are a drop in the ocean type who is only starting their water career why not get in touch.
Please note this role is for an immediate start if not Jan 2023 at the latest. Due to the urgency of this role candidates who require work permits will not be considered.
This is one of a number of Project Design roles open across Ireland. Other roles are open in Mayo, Galway, Sligo and Dublin.
For all other queries please contact Miriam at 0860843989