Civil Design Engineer
Graduate to Intermediate Level
Full Time Permanent
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and I need someone to design them. Roads in woods. Roads in fields. Roads over vales and hills. Roads in towns. Roads in cities. You name it! A leading specialist consultancy is looking for a passionate graduate to work within transportation and road design within Civil Engineering. This is a unique role for a Kilkenny based candidate or someone who is looking to relocate to Kilkenny.
The firm can offer a full time permanent role with excellent mentorship opportunities.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Keen to work as a Design Engineer
- Has previous experience within a consultancy an additional bonus
- Keen to work with a team of professionals
- Previous transportation design experience within civil engineering an additional advantage but not an eliminating factor
- Excellent report writing skills
- Keen to work on roads projects in Ireland
- Full Driving Licence
- Located in Kilkenny or looking to relocate
- Fluent English both spoken and written essential
If you are considering a move please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam on 056 7775549. Please note Miriam will return to the office on the 4th of January 2023. Till then feel free to apply and have a lovely holiday!