CIT Services Manager - CNM1 level Cork
I am delighted to assist our client, a clinical service provider in Co. Cork, in finding a suitable candidate for their vacant CIT Services Manager (CNM1 level) position.
Job title: CIT Services Manager
Sector: Community Clinical Service provider
Location: Cork City
Type of position: Full time / permanent
Working hours: 39 hours, predominantly Monday to Friday; 09.00am-5.30pm, weekends and evening deemed necessary ad hoc (occasionally).
Salary: HSE pay scale
As a CIT Services Manager you will play a key role in the management and development of the CIT service in the Cork region. You will report to the Clinical Manager (CNM2).
It will be your responsibility to ensure that the optimum standard of service is delivered on a daily basis within CIT, maintaining the quality of patient care, developing existing and new services as necessary and meeting strict deadlines and KPIs as set out by the organisation. You will be responsible for the provision of both managerial and clinical leadership in the delivery of the high quality and cost effective service, which includes responsibility for the ongoing management of staff and their performance within CIT.
You will lead and develop the CIT service provision throughout Cork initially. You will contribute strategically and operationally to the effective running of the CIT service.
You will ensure that an ongoing programme for CIT improvement initiatives are developed, implemented and managed throughout Cork initially. You will continuously update Staff and advise staff of these changing priorities and implications.
Full job description available.
Travel: one day a week to Killarney office and to national meetings if necessary (infrequent).
- You have a Third Level Nursing Qualification
- You are actively registered with NMBI
- You have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience, including 2 years in practice / community nursing.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience at management level, CNM1
- You have knowledge of clinical governance
- You will be comfortable working at Instructor level in a range of specific areas for key training of nurses
- You have experience in leading quality standards and audits of processes, implementing standards in place
- You have good IT skills
- You are flexible to work evening or weekend on occasion (when required)
If you match the above profile, please apply for this role, by submitting your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. We will review each application and reply accordingly.
#weworkforyou #frsrecruitment #clinicalnursemanager1 #cnm1 #citmanager #jobscork