Cyber Incident REsponse Analyst
The Incident Response Analyst is responsible for detecting, triaging and responding to cyber security threats.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Respond to security escalations and co-ordinate with internal, external and vendor support
- Provide mentorship to level 1 analysts
- Use threat intelligence to initiate investigations and identify malicious activity
- Support / lead capability enhancement planning
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years professional experience
- Qualified or working towards certification like CISSP or CISA.
- Experience in Information Security operations.
- Incident Response, Malware Analysis, and Digital Forensics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of IT Security practices, methodologies, tools mechanisms and trends.
- Able to communicate and write high quality reports in English.
- Experience with Security operations and Incident Response functions
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a CIRT (Cyber Incident Response Analyst)?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this CIRT (Cyber Incident Response Analyst) role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.