What's the role?
To join a leading Agri related company as Chief Information Officer.
As the Chief Information Officer, you will manage a team that delivers my clients Digital Transformation Initiatives.
You will oversee the effective execution of the IT strategy, manage all IT operations, and be responsible for all aspects of data protection and cybersecurity.
What are the broad expectations; to achieve day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter, year-to-year?
- You will lead and manage the IT function and have responsibility for the development and maintenance of IT operations, systems, infrastructure, policies, and procedures needed to support organisational requirements.
- You deliver sustainable solutions in a dynamic fast moving business environment.
- You will be responsible for identifying IT security and operational risks and putting forward solutions to mitigate these risks
- Understand and keep on top of market trends
- Be responsible for the operation of all technical systems (system admin, database admin, security, disaster recovery, business continuity plan, quality control and software development)
- Development and Management of Digital Processes to support the business.
- Leading the personal development, mentoring training and professional development of your team members.
- Continuous focus of automating and simplifying business functions.
- Participating in and supporting cross functional project.
- Approve purchases of IT equipment and software and establish effective partnerships with IT providers
- Overseeing the company's information technology strategies and computer systems to ensure that they support the company's goals.
- Streamlining operations by implementing relevant technologies, developing technological systems that will improve customer satisfaction, and managing the information technology department.
- Strategic Business Partner.
- Evaluating our existing technologies and processes, then advising the executive team on the best ways to move forward with cost- effectiveness and competitive advantage in mind.
- Provide cost benefit analysis for relevant IT changes and projects
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success.
- Leading digital innovation cross functionally.
- Lead the development and advancement of my clients communications network.
- Developing and maintaining KPI's to demonstrates Digital's contribution to the business.
What background is needed to be an eligible candidate?
- 10 years in an IT leadership role with people management experience
- Experience working with stakeholders to identify IT requirements and align IT strategy with overall business objectives
- Experience of embedding change projects within an organisation
- Vendor delivery management experience. Experience in procurement management.
- Best in Class analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated experience of managing IT Budgets
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure across dispersed locations
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Direct experience of acting as software developer, systems architect, or technical specialist
- Experience of managing the full software development life cycle
- Proven ability to operate in a business environment with dual and matrix reporting lines and delivery through virtual teams.
- Degree in Information Technology/ Masters Desirable
- Office 365 skills
If the above description sounds like you, please send a CV to laura at today and I will call you for a confidential conversation and fill in some blanks to help decide if this is one to pursue.