Childrens Nurse Part time Cork
Position: Staff Nurse / Childrens' Nurse
Service: Community Respite Service
Location: Cork city
Salary: €30-45,6k, pay scale applies
Type of role: 4 months contract (Sep - Dec 21)
Working hours: part time -19.5h/week (every second Friday, Saturday + sleepover and Sunday,, Also an occasional mid week day)
Start: early September 2021
Reporting to: CNM
As a Staff Nurse with a Community Children's Respite Service provider you will be responsible for delivery of a high level clinical care and support to paediatric residents with disabilities in a small residential unit (3 beds) and for promoting independence and person centred care in a homely environment with compliance with HIQA Standards & Regulations. You will also ensure safety & quality assurance in the service in line with best practice.
- Third level Nursing Qualification, ideally RCN or RNID (however RGN with relevant experience will be considered)
- Active registration with NMBI
- Min of 2 years post qualification nursing experience, ideally some experience from a residential setting
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work every second weekend.
If you have the required skills & experience or would like more information please apply through this website now or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020.
#nursejobsireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou #communitycare #jobscork