Chief Medical Scientist - Microbiology - Dublin
Are you a Senior Medical Scientist ready to step into a Chief Medical Scientist role? Maybe you are a Chief Medical Scientist looking for a change of scenery?
I am currently on the search for a Chief Medical Scientist who is an expert in Microbiology. You will be a specialist in the lab and will live and breath Microbiology. You will play a key role within the laboratory and will be there to assist juniors and students as required.
To be successful in the role you should:
- Have a BSc in a Medical Laboratory Science or similar.
- Have ACSLM membership.
- Have 7+ years' experience as a Medical Scientist in Microbiology.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of microbiology and be capable of mentoring and managing juniors and students in the laboratory.
- Be capable of working effectively within a large multidisciplinary team as well as on your own.
- Be adaptable and flexible to the changes that occur within the lab and health service.
The role is a permanent, full time role.
Salary is dependent upon experience, however the scale for this role varies between €63,187 - €82,130.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Emer on 0860437889