Chief Financial Officer
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for on a full time basis to lead the Finance Function of a leading hotel in Killarney. The business is transitioning from a group structure to that of an independent entity. It will also be undertaking a number of capital projects in the coming years
Objective of the Role:
Working in tandem with the General Manager, the CFO will be responsible to the Board for all financial matters. The person appointed will provide financial support to the General Manager and the Hotel Management team.
The CFO will lead the company in:
- Migrating its Finance and Accounting function from a group structure to an independent function, utilising an outsourced model.
- Implementing effective financial strategies to Optimise EBITDA.
- To be innovative and assertive is identifying efficiencies that are in keeping with the mission of excellence in all aspects of the business.
- Provide a financial leadership through which the team can ensure it delivers a superior performance to match the Brehon superior customer experience.
- Making best use of the resources that are applied in the business.
- Managing Debt and our banking relationship.
- Assisting the team in improving revenue opportunities.
- Delivering to the Board of Directors a strong financial performance that takes account of economic environment, risk factors and economic conditions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to the Board of Directors for the Finances of the company
- Oversee the Financial and Business systems and related IT
- Monthly and other ad hoc financial reporting to the board.
- Acting a key contact with stakeholders
- Managing the financial outsourcing contract.
- Oversee Internal Controls, Process and KPIs
- Develop Financial Strategy to meet financial targets.
- Proactive in introducing innovative approaches to revenue and cost efficiencies
- Annual Budgeting Process and Financial forecasts
- Cashflow Management
- Presenting to the board on Financial Matters
- Work with Management team on Implementing Business Strategy
- Liaise with Company Auditors and external advisors
- Taxation Compliance.
- Insurances risk management
- Oversight on Capital Projects and Business case Analysis.
We are looking for an exceptional commercial professional with strong financial, communication, organisational, analytical, and management skills. You will be a confident independent thinker with the capacity to introduce efficiencies and new thinking to the business.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, with strong problem solving and communication skills and an intellectual ability to challenge conventional approaches. Experience, in a hospitality, food & beverage environment would be welcome.
If you are interested in this CFO role please apply through the link provide or call 066-7143995