Chief 2 Respiratory Physiologist
The FRS Recruitment Healthcare Team are working with one of Dublin's Leading Private Hospitals to recruit a manager for their Respiratory Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Respiratory team at Senior Management level. You will be managing a team of 10 and will be supported by the Chief 1 Respiratory Physiologist.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
The Chief 2 will be expected to strategically and operationally manage and develop Respiratory and sleep services within the hospital, embracing continuous quality improvement and striving to achieve Hospital objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Respiratory Department to ensure the delivery of effective, efficient, quality assured and patient centred service.
- Ensure effective use of staff within the department and delegate responsibility as appropriate.
- Advise on equipment selection, purchase, replacement and upgrading
- Support with recruitment and orientation of new staff members and participate performance reviews.
- Ensure expenditure in the department is controlled within budget and identify potential for savings through improved practices.
- Possess a relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Have atleast 5 years postgraduate experience working within Respiratory.
- Have experience working within a management role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent Sign-on Bonus for suitable candidate
- Flexibility to promote good work/life balance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Support with further training & education
For a confidential conversation in relation to this role, please contact Sinead Brennan at FRS Recruitment: