Chemistry Lab Analyst - Midlands
Chemistry Lab Analyst
Looking to further your career in a leading Pharmaceutical Company? Are you comfortable utilising HPLC, GC and Dissolution to analyse raw materials, intermediates and finished products?
I am collaborating with a multinational pharmaceutical business ,This company is currently in a stage of rapid growth and is looking to continue it's success to offer a driven and highly competent Chemist the opportunity to join their Quality Control department
You will be tasked with the analysis of finished products to ensure compliance with GMP and necessary regulations .This Chemist job is ideal for a candidate who is looking take the next step in their analytical career and enhance their prospects.
Key responsibilities of the Chemistry Lab Analyst Job include;
- Performing analysis of pharmaceutical products ,utilising HPLC, GC,dissolution and other classical analytical techniques
- Liaising with other members of the quality department to investigate non-conformances
- Preparing and authoring technical documentation
- Offering continual improvements to the Quality Management System
- Performing equipment calibrations and ensuring all instrumentation is in working order
- The successful Chemist will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline and have previous experience performing pharmaceutical analysis in a GMP environment(essential).
- You will be well versed with a range of analytical instrumentation, particularly HPLC and other related technologies.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, good career opportunities with a defined career /progression path mapped out for you
Applicants are advised to APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
You may have also searched for Job Titles: Lab Analyst job Ireland, QC analyst job Galway , Chemist job Roscommon QC chemist job Westmeath , QC analyst job Midlands , Laboratory Technician job Offaly,QC Analyst Job QC HPLC analyst, Chemist Job Galway, QC chemist Job Westmeath, QC analyst Job , Laboratory Technician Job Galway