Our prestigious and established pharmaceutical client in the Midlands are seeking to recruit a chemistry analyst to join their busy chemistry team. Our client work within a niche sector and have a reputation of excellence within their field.
Prior experience of working in a GMP environment is essential.
- Support the Lab Manager in the promotion of continuous improvement and GMP practice.
- Conduct lab investigations and chemistry analysis of samples
- Maintenance of the QMS system, liaising with the Lab Manager to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure compliance of lab activities with the quality management system, and maintenance of appropriate records
- Report non-conformances and 'out of spec' results, assisting investigation with Lab Manager.
- Conduct routine calibration / validation of laboratory equipment.
- Carry out chemistry based testing such as HPLC and ELISA.
- Conduct Bioassay and PCR Testing.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualification in scientific discipline.
- 1-2 years' experience working within a GMP analytical lab environment.
- Proficiency with HPLC in an industrial GMP environment is essential.
- Technical writing skills: ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.).
In addition to a very attractive salary and good company benefits including generous company bonuses, our client offers a superb working environment, and the chance to develop a long-term career within a growing pharma company.
Please contact Eoin on 086 7834955 for further information.