Chemical Process Operatives - Limerick
Hours of work: Monday to Thurs 7.00am - 3.30pm, Fri 7.00am to 2.30pm (39 hours per week)
Size of company: 40 employees (small Operations team approx. 25).
Reports to Team Leader
Hourly rate: €11.20 per hour
Duration - Contract to perm.
PPE - provided
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the team leader, in this busy role you will work as part of a small team to optimise workloads. You will use documented chemical and mechanical processes to treat customer supplied parts. The successful candidate will be fully trained, including chemical training and get the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills (blasting, arc spray, ultrasonic baths, chemical baths, ovens, packaging equipment and clean room protocol). Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in his/her approach to work - must be flexible to move between different areas of the factory
- A positive attitude is essential
- Be an effective communicator
- Reliable, excellent timekeeper
- Willingness to learn
- Be hard working and trustworthy
- Intermediate/Junior/Leaving certificate or equivalent is essential
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- PC literate (basic knowledge of using a PC).
- Manual handling training -necessary