Chemical Process Engineer
I am actively looking for a Chemical Process Engineer for a well-known and highly respected industrial plant in Limerick.
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs since 2006 and every person I have placed there has been incredibly happy. Every time a candidate goes for an interview with this company, they want the job! Positions do not come up very often with this company and they always offer an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities.
Candidates should have a Degree in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline e.g. Industrial Chemistry or have completed a postgraduate programme in Chemical Engineering.
3+ Years of experience working as a Chemical Process Engineer would be a distinct advantage
Working as part of a multidiscipline engineering team this position will provide you with the opportunity to work with a wide range of process technologies, supported by the most advanced computer technology available to the Process Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible (following a period of training) for day-to-day process control of a significant part of their plant and will progress to a combination of central and process area work. A key part of the role will be the long-term development of the process under your responsibility. This will be assisted by having access to an experienced process development team and extensive research laboratories.
Ongoing professional, managerial and personal development is actively encouraged and supported both financially and through mentors. Benefits and Conditions are in line with our leading edge standing.
Key job features include:
- Working to high plant standards in the areas of safety and quality
- Maintain process control on a day-to-day basis.
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects or process improvements aimed at improving plant performance
- Lead performance improvement for process control and process efficiencies.
- Screen and prioritise problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, costs, energy and process, as required.
- Provide technical backup to the operations and staff teams in resolving complex process/plant problems.
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- 2+ Years experience
- Degree Qualified Chemical Engineer
- Natural problem solver with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proven ability to work safely
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment and work on own initiative
- Self- starter, motivated.
With a competitive salary this position offers excellent opportunities for career development in a highly successful company.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 086 025 9348
Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer,