We are currently recruiting for a Chemical Engineer on behalf of our client based in Co. Louth
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to various stages of the production process, with a focus on crushing and grinding equipment, process performance, kiln operations, and continuous process improvement.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the highest standards of performance, quality control, and safety.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Operate and optimize crushing and grinding equipment.
- Conduct process design, including heat transfer applications and material/mass balances.
- Monitor kiln performance and address quality control issues.
- Continuously improve processes, monitor performance, and implement enhancements.
- Adhere to relevant health and safety standards and promote a safety-first culture.
The role requires a strong technical background and the ability to collaborate effectively with various departments throughout the production process.
Other Duties include:
- Assist with projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Direct contractors on specific jobs or projects.
- Participate in kiln overhauls, project startups, and commissioning.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems and implement improvement programs.
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of documented manuals/processes.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in the industry, along with a degree or equivalent qualification in a Chemical Engineering-related discipline.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and business acumen.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to Eimar Galvin at [email protected]. For a confidential discussion about the role, you may also contact Eimar directly at 086 185 2313.
Please note that due to time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered.
By applying, you consent to FRS Recruitment contacting you about this job opportunity. All applicant data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only, and your CV will be treated with strict confidentiality. Your information will not be shared with any clients without your explicit consent.