Our client, a well-known and highly respected company in Limerick are currently recruiting for a Chemical Process Engineer to join their team.
Working as part of a multi-discipline engineering team this position will provide you with the opportunity to work with a wide range of process technologies, supported by the most advanced computer technology available to the Process Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible (following a period of training) for day-to-day process control of a significant part of their plant and will progress to a combination of central and process area work. A key part of the role will be the long-term development of the process under your responsibility. This will be assisted by having access to an experienced process development team and extensive research laboratories.
They have a highly attractive package available. Ongoing professional, managerial and personal development is actively encouraged and supported both financially and through mentors.
- Maintain process control on a day-to-day basis.
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects or process improvements aimed at improving plant performance
- Lead performance improvement for process control and process efficiencies.
- Working to high plant standards in the areas of safety and quality
- Screen and prioritise problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, costs, energy and process, as required.
- Provide technical backup to the operations and staff teams in resolving complex process/plant problems.
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- 3+ Years' experience
- Candidates should have a Degree in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline e.g. Industrial Chemistry or have completed a postgraduate programme in Chemical Engineering.
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981