Cath Lab Nurse
FRS is currently recruiting for an experienced Cath Lab Nurse in a leading hospital in the Connacht Region of Ireland. This role will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and further your career in Ireland.
Here at FRS we are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Connacht region in a Private Hospital who are seeking nurses to work within their state-of-the-art health care services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team working in Ireland's leading prestigious hospital!
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI or possibility of adaptation placement or RCSI exam.
- If registered with NMBI one-year post practice experience in the clinical setting in Ireland is required
- If holding an NMBI decision letter minimum four years post practice nursing experience required in a hospital setting.
- A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
Benefits: Packages include the following:
- HSE pay scales and excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental Pay scales
- Maternity cover and sick pay
- Additional Premiums for shift allowances
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
In order to practice nursing in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the NMBI. For further information on how to register with the NMBI follow the link https://www.nmbi.ie/Home
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Michelle Lynch, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel:+353 (0) 861449043 Email: . I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.