Catering Service Technician
Currently recruiting for a Catering Service Engineer for our client based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be responsible for field service activities, which includes the installation, maintenance, service and repair of commercial Catering equipment and systems at client's sites.
Our client look after the estates of well known, highly respected national and international clients, operating primarily in the government, retail, hospitality, educational, medical and office sectors.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Experience of working on Commercial Catering equipment
- Technical expertise
- Problem solving and Fault-Finding techniques
- Broad experience base
- First-Fix attitude
- Attention to detail
- Customer Care
- Electrical and Mechanical experience
- Electronics awareness
- Ability to complete reports and documentation
- An ability to work effectively in a team
- Mentoring and Training of apprentices/helpers
- Electrical or Engineering background
- Gas Qualification desirable
- Manufacturer Training/Certification desirable
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Full valid driving licence
Apply today, by sending your CV and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.