Catering Manager (Retail)
Catering Manager - Co. Kerry
Seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with exceptional customer service skills to manage a team in conjunction with the Fresh Foods Manager of a service station in Co. Kerry.
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first-class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To work within the guidelines and parameters set by the Site Fresh Foods Manager
- Manage the daily operations in the kitchen (preparing food, cooking meals, and Chilled Products)
- Prepare food in high quality, cost-effective manner, ensuring the department meets projected sales and contribution targets
- Serve food ensuring the provision of excellent customer service throughout the department
- Operate the kitchen in line with HACCP legislation ensuring that food safety is a priority
- Ensure all labour, stock control, ordering and margins are documented and communicated in accordance with required procedures
- Manage staff rotas, ensuring the kitchen has sufficient cover and is within budget constraints
- Ensuring offerings are well advertised and up to date.
- Ensure all staff are trained to the highest level in all aspects of their job in accordance with policies, procedures and company best practice
- Manage, develop and motivate staff and deal with all staff related issues in a professional manner
- Aid and accompany Environmental Health Officers and other auditors during health inspections
- Work in conjunction with the Store Manager to ensure the smooth running of the store as a whole
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in the Catering/Quick Food Industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- Must be a highly organised individual who pays meticulous attention to detail
- HACCP knowledge of Food Safety is required
- An equivalent professional qualification would be an advantage
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution and other benefits **