We are seeking a Catering Assistant for a Tralee based Nursing Home.
This role will involve a number of different tasks including helping with food preparation and plating, delivery of food to the residents in the unit, wash up, general cleaning and other duties as required.The shifts are straight day shifts mostly (8.15 am to 18.00) but will involve weekend work and some 12 hour shifts at times (07.45 am to 19.45).
We are looking for an energetic, trustworthy and reliable Catering Assistant for this busy canteen environment.
- At least 6 months experience in a busy canteen
- Experience cooking for large number of people
- Plating and serving meals at mealtimes
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Be flexible with working hours (must be available for weekends)
- Previous HACCP training is desirable.
- Manual handling training a bonus.
The position is initially for a contract period of several months, probably longer. Excellent rate per hour on offer. Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.