Case Manager- RNID/RPN
The main functions of the Case Manager post are as follows:
- Case Management of individual cases, particularly those with complex needs.
- Management of the Personal Assistant (PA) allocation process.
- Implementation of the Liaison Officer functions for the Assessment of Need process under the Disability Act 2005.
- Service Lead/Operational Lead for Agencies contracted to provide disability services.
- Be registered with the Intellectual Disability/Mental Health Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Have a Minimum of 2 years experience in a Management or Supervisory Role.
- Have a detailed knowledge of HIQA Standards/Regulations and Health Act 2007 (Care and Support of Residents in Designated Centre for Persons (Children and Adults) with Disabilities)
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively fulfilling his/her professional responsibility within his/her scope of practice
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
For more information please contact Poppy on +353867808835 or email me on