Cargo Agents - Dublin Airport
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting Cargo Agents for our client based in Dublin Airport on a full time, permanent basis.
** Please note we have both day shift and night shift available**
- Flexibility - It is essential that candidates are available for 5 out of 7 days per week (you must be available any day) and general start/finish times may change - for example the day shift may start at 5am and finish at 1pm or start at 7am and finish at 3pm
- It is essential candidates have a full driving license and are available to travel to work at hours where public transport is not available
- It is essential candidates have both a valid FLT Counterbalance & Reach license.
- To undertake a 5 year history check whereby you will need references for the past 5 years
- Able to undertake and wait for an airport security clearance check
- Unload luggage and cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts or dollies
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Drive and operate ground support equipment which may include baggage tugs, baggage carts, aircraft steps, belt loaders, aircraft ground power units, tow bars, container loaders, aircraft de-icing units, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to you line manager
- Comply with all relevant legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Maintain the highest standards of safety at all times