Looking for work in the UK?
Need accommodation in UK?
Have you got a caring nature?
Do you enjoy making a difference to people's lives?
Our client is a long established company, who want to share their knowledge with you, they can support you both financially and personally with their highly experienced team.
Our client is recruiting Care Assistants, you do not need experience as they will ensure you are fully trained and have the knowledge you need.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
Our client has a great relocation package which includes PAYMENT for your flight to the UK and geting you suitable accommodation.
Our client guarantees a 37 hr contract and as much overtime as you want. The take home MINIMUM NET (AFTER TAX) pay guaranteed is as follows:
Per week is £285 = 330 euros for 37 hours (the more you work the more you earn)
Per Month £1240 = 1430 euros*
Per year (13) £16,000= 18,500 euros*
30p per mile when using your own vehicle
*Please note that currency conversion varies.
You must hold a full driver's license, and the company can assist you with buying a car of your own, which is essential for your work.
- Assistance with bathing, showering, personal hygiene and guidance with dressing, grooming and clothes selection
- Meal preparation and planning, including special dietary requirements and awareness of nutritional needs. Monitoring of diet and advance preparation of snacks and meals, rotation of food store e.g. fridge and mealtime supervision
- Prompting with prescribed daily medication
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning with hoist if appropriate
- Encouraging regular exercise, walking, and leg exercise
- Continence management, provision of catheter care
- Ensuring that skin, hair and oral hygiene and foot care is maintained
- Light housekeeping duties to include: cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room and bedroom, hoovering, sweeping and washing all floors and surfaces, organising all laundry, ironing, setting and lighting the fire, this list is not exhaustive
- Grocery shopping, writing out shopping lists and support with managing household bills
- Errand Services: Our carers can run errands for collection of shopping, post, medication etc.
- Accompany to religious services and social events
- Conversation, reassurance and companionship, encouragement to reminisce about life stories
- Recreational activities, our carer can assist with mind stimulation through activities and games
- Assistance with caring for your pet, e.g. dog walking
- Preparation for day-care services
If interested, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.