Care assistant jobs in the UK
We are recruiting for Domiciliary Care Worker on behalf of our Client, a long established company in Cambridge (UK), who want to share their knowledge with you, they can support you both financially and personally with their highly experienced team.
- Paid Holidays
- Training (that you can then use anywhere in the UK)
- Relocation package (paid flight to the UK and accommodation)
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD FULFIL THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- EU passport
- Driver's licence
- Good English
- Good communication skills
Our client guarantees a 37 hr contract and as much overtime as you want. The take home MINIMUM NET (AFTER TAX) pay guaranteed is as follows:
£8.20 per hour (please note this is in UK pounds)
37 hours per week guaranteed (but the more you work the more you earn)
30p per mile when using your own vehicle
- Assistance with bathing, showering, personal hygiene and guidance with dressing, grooming and clothes selection
- Meal preparation and planning, including special dietary requirements and awareness of nutritional needs. Monitoring of diet and advance preparation of snacks and meals, rotation of food store e.g. fridge and mealtime supervision
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning with hoist if appropriate
- Encouraging regular exercise, walking, and leg exercise
- Continence management, provision of catheter care
- Ensuring that skin, hair and oral hygiene and foot care is maintained
- Light housekeeping duties to include: cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room and bedroom, hoovering, sweeping and washing all floors and surfaces, organising all laundry, ironing, setting and lighting the fire, this list is not exhaustive
- Grocery shopping, writing out shopping lists and support with managing household bills
- Errand Services: Our carers can run errands for the collection of shopping, post, medication etc.
- Accompany to religious services and social events
- Conversation, reassurance and companionship, encouragement to reminisce about life stories
- Recreational activities, you will assist with mental stimulation through activities and games
- Assistance with caring for your pet, e.g. dog walking
- Preparation for day-care services
THE LOCATION: The beautiful city of Cambridge and surrounding areas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Beautiful Location.
- Flexible Working Conditions.
- Great Relocation package
- Empowering training
- Financial help
- Great Opportunities for advancement.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.