Care Assistant Co Cork
Vacancy Healthcare Assistant in Co. Cork
The overall duties of the Care Assistant will be to support children/adults in the field of intellectual disability, some of whom may present with behaviour which challenges.
The Care Assistant can assist with showering, dressing, toileting, feeding, providing emotional support and company.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to have
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support
- ID Experience - desirable
- Fluent English
- Have a caring nature and the desire to work with people.
- Be flexible with working hours
- Attractive salary/Paid while you attend fun activities and outings
- Company Social Events/Bike to work scheme/Yoga/Fitness Classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training - mandatory & external
- Paid Maternity Leave
- The role is based in County Cork
For more information on this position, please contact Rita on 086-467-0709